Request For Quotation
RFQ PS20190025 - REPLACEMENT OF TWO BARGE RAMP HINGE PLATES
Questions & Answers
All queries related to this RFQ should be submitted in writing to the attention of:
Megs Gatus, Buyer
[Please specify bid number, bid title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, February 21, 2019
Quotations should be submitted by email prior to the Closing Time in accordance with the following:
• Subject of the file to be: PS# – Vendor name.
• Document format for submissions:
o PDF format – 1 combined PDF file.
• Zip the files to reduce file size if needed.
• Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy to the City of Vancouver.
• If you did not receive an automated email within few minutes, check your junk folder first, and then contact Purchasing@vancouver.ca.
• Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or any other method, is not acceptable.
Quotations received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Fax quotations will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City of Vancouver (the “City”) is seeking quotations to determine if it will enter into one or more contracts in respect of Replacement of Two Barge Ramp Hinge Plates .
Vendors should carefully review Appendix 1 – Requirements for a detailed description of the City’s requirements.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Bidders must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
Download (PDF format only)
No amendment at this time.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers
No questions and answers at this time.