Request For Proposal
RFP PS20210878 - PROVISION OF REMOTE MONITORING AND AUTO-TUNING SERVICES FOR LANDFILL GAS COLLECTION WELLS
Questions & Answers
All enquiries regarding the RFP must be addressed to:
Wen Shi, Buyer
All enquiries must be made in writing and are to be directed only to the above contact person. In-person or telephone enquiries are not permitted.
[Please specify proposal document number, proposal title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Tuesday, April 12, 2022
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proponents should submit their Proposals on or before the time and date specified in the
bottom row of the table in Section 2.1 above (the “Closing Time”).
Each Proponent should submit its Proposal by email in accordance with the following:
- Subject of the file to be: PS20210878 - RFP - PROVISION OF REMOTE MONITORING AND AUTOTUNING
SERVICES FOR LANDFILL GAS COLLECTION WELLS – Vendor name.
- Document format for submissions:
Completed RFP Part C in PDF format – 1 combined PDF file in the following
sequence including, but not limited to,
- a cover page that clearly indicates the name of the Proponent and the general
nature of the Proposal,
- a brief executive summary of your proposal (no more than one page long),
- a detailed table of contents,
- a section titled “Technical Proposal,” which should address the requirements in
the Scope of Work together with the completed documentation and questionnaire contained in Part C – Form of Proposal (from Appendix 1 to Appendix 11),
- any other attachments/appendices if necessary,
Completed Part B – Annex 1 – Detailed Requirements in Excel format; and
Completed Part C – Appendix 3 – Commercial Proposal in Excel format. It should
contain full details of the Proponent’s proposed pricing and payment terms, which
must be in accordance with Part A of the RFP and reflect requirements as provided
in the RFP and Annex 1 – Detailed Requirements.
- Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
- Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy to the City of
- Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
- Due to cybersecurity concerns, the City of Vancouver will quarantine any inbound email
with attachments not in PDF or Microsoft Office formats which will result in non-delivery to Supply Chain Management and will be deemed not submitted. Non-compliant file formats will be detected and quarantined even if they are compressed, zipped, renamed, and include password protected zipped files.
- The maximum number of attachments allowed in an email message is 250 attachments.
- The maximum size limit for an email message, including all attachments, is 20MB per
To be considered by the City, a Proposal must be submitted in the form set out in Part C (the“Form of Proposal”), completed and duly executed by the relevant Proponent.
Amendments to a Proposal may be submitted via the same methods, at any time prior to the
Proposals are revocable and may be withdrawn at any time before or after the Closing Time.
Proposals received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed proposals will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City of Vancouver (City) is looking for a vendor that provides a holistic turnkey solution
that allows for optimization of performance of landfill gas collection wells. This consists of a
small landfill gas analyzer that remotely and automatically monitors the quality of the gas and
adjusts the volume of the gas flow to optimize each landfill gas collection well.
The vendor will be responsible for the supply, installation, commission and maintenance of the devices. The vendor will also provide the backend software and data management as part of an expected software as a service (SaaS) model.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Proponents must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
No amendment at this time.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers
No questions and answers at this time.