Request For Proposal
RFP PS20210854 - PROVISION OF MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT SERVICES
Questions & Answers
September 15, 2021
All enquiries regarding the RFP must be addressed to:
Jing Fan, Buyer
All enquiries must be made in writing and are to be directed only to the above contact person. In-person or telephone enquiries are not permitted.
[Please specify proposal document number, proposal title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Tuesday, September 21, 2021
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proponents should submit their Proposals on or before the time and date specified in the
bottom row of the table in Section 2.1 above (the “Closing Time”).
Each Proponent should submit its Proposal by email in accordance with the following:
- Subject of the file to be: PS# - Title – Vendor name.
- Document format for submissions:
o RFP Part C in PDF format – 1 combined PDF file including any other attachments if
o Appendix 3 (pricing table) in Excel format. (should separate with the 1 combined
Note: PART C of the RFP has been posted in word version for vendors to complete easily
- Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
- Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy to the City of Vancouver.
- Submitting the files via Drop box, Fax, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
- Due to cybersecurity concerns, the City of Vancouver will quarantine any inbound email with attachments not in PDF or Microsoft Office formats which will result in non-delivery to
Supply Chain Management and will be deemed not submitted. Non-compliant file formats
will be detected and quarantined even if they are compressed, zipped, renamed, and
include password protected zipped files.
- The maximum number of attachments allowed in an email message is 250 attachments.
- The maximum size limit for an email message, including all attachments, is 20MB per
To be considered by the City, a Proposal must be submitted in the form set out in Part C (the“Form of Proposal”), completed and duly executed by the relevant Proponent.
Amendments to a Proposal may be submitted via the same methods, at any time prior to the
Proposals are revocable and may be withdrawn at any time before or after the Closing Time.
Proposals received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed proposals will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The RFP concerns the City’s interest in procuring mental health support services (the “Services”) from
one or multiple professional service providers capable of fulfilling the requirements of the City in a
manner which supports some or all of the City’s objectives and requirements as follows:
1. Provide culturally competent and identity affirming mental health support services for our
diverse employee population with a focus on supporting Indigenous, black, and other racialized
communities, and other equity-denied groups, such as women, gender-diverse people, and
people with disabilities.
2. Provide crisis management services involving a multi-faceted, resilience-based approach to
crisis intervention, designed to offer assessment and emotional first aid to employees after a
critical incident, in-person or virtually. Respond dynamically, and in a timely manner, to
worksite and workforce critical incidents or crisis at any City site, in-person or virtually.
3. Provide mental health support services and mental health related programming at any City site, in-person or virtually.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Proponents must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
No amendment at this time.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers