Request For Proposal
RFP PS20210545 - KERRISDALE PARK - POINT GREY SECONDARY SCHOOL TRACK AND FIELD UPGRADES
Questions & Answers
All enquiries regarding the RFP must be addressed to:
Jason Lo, Contracting Specialist
All enquiries must be made in writing and are to be directed only to the above contact person. In-person or telephone enquiries are not permitted.
[Please specify proposal document number, proposal title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Tuesday, August 10, 2021
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proponents should submit their Proposals on or before the time and date specified in the bottom row of the table in Section 2.1 above (the “Closing Time”).
Each Proponent should submit its Proposal by email in accordance with the following:
• Subject of the file to be: PS# - Title – Vendor name.
• Document format for submissions:
o RFP Part C in PDF format – 1 combined PDF file,
o Appendix 3 (pricing tab) in Excel format, and;
o Any other attachments if necessary
• Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
• Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy to the City of Vancouver.
• Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
• Due to cybersecurity concerns, the City of Vancouver will quarantine any inbound email with attachments not in PDF or Microsoft Office formats which will result in non-delivery to Supply Chain Management and will be deemed not submitted. Non-compliant file formats will be detected and quarantined even if they are compressed, zipped, renamed, and include password protected zipped files.
• The maximum number of attachments allowed in an email message is 250 attachments.
• The maximum size limit for an email message, including all attachments, is 20MB per message
To be considered by the City, a Proposal must be submitted in the form set out in Part C (the “Form of Proposal”), completed and duly executed by the relevant Proponent.
Amendments to a Proposal may be submitted via the same methods, at any time prior to the Closing Time.
Proposals are revocable and may be withdrawn at any time before or after the Closing Time.
Proposals received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed proposals will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The purpose of this RFP is for the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation to retain a multi-disciplinary consulting team with expertise in the development of competitive track and field training facilities to lead the design development, construction documentation and construction administration of upgrades to the existing Kerrisdale Park - Point Grey Secondary School track and field facility
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Proponents must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
No amendment at this time.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers
No questions and answers at this time.