Request For Proposal
RFP PS20210509 - CYCLELOGISTICS PILOT PARTICIPANTS
Questions & Answers
Erin Chan, Buyer
All enquiries must be made in writing and are to be directed only to the above contact person. In-person or telephone enquiries are not permitted.
[Please specify proposal document number, proposal title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, June 10, 2021
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proponents should submit their proposals on or before 3:00pm on the 10th day of June, 2021 (the“Closing Time”) by email in accordance with the following:
- Subject of the file to be: PS20210509 – Cyclelogistics Pilot Participants – Vendor name.
- Document format for submissions:
o RFP Part C in PDF format – 1 combined PDF file,
o Any other attachments if necessary
- Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
- Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy to the City
- Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
- Due to cybersecurity concerns, the City of Vancouver will quarantine any inbound email
with attachments not in PDF or Microsoft Office formats which will result in nondelivery
to Supply Chain Management and will be deemed not submitted. Noncompliant
file formats will be detected and quarantined even if they are compressed,
zipped, renamed, and include password protected zipped files.
- The maximum number of attachments allowed in an email message is 250 attachments.
- The maximum size limit for an email message, including all attachments, is 20MB per
To be considered by the City, a Proposal must be submitted in the form set out in Appendix 1 (the “Proposal Form”), completed and duly executed by the relevant Proponent.
Proposals received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed proposals will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City is seeking at least two (2) delivery, courier, or logistics companies to participate in a temporary, small-scale, shared urban logistics centre pilot (“Cyclelogistics Centre”) by operating from the Cyclelogistics Centre to make deliveries with cargo bikes, and to share data and knowledge with the City and its partners.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Proponents must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
No amendment at this time.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers
No questions and answers at this time.