Request For Proposal
RFP PS20210173 - SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ASPHALT PLANT DRUM DRYER
Questions & Answers
July 28, 2021
All enquiries regarding the RFP must be addressed to:
Michael Sachdev , Buyer
All enquiries must be made in writing and are to be directed only to the above contact person. In-person or telephone enquiries are not permitted.
[Please specify proposal document number, proposal title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Tuesday, August 10, 2021
All references to time in the RFP are references to the time in the City of Vancouver, as indicated in the electronic timestamp the Proposal receives upon delivery to the email address specified herein, which is in turn synchronized to Network Time Protocol (NTP) provided by the National Research Council of Canada adjusted to local Pacific Time Zone.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proponents should submit their Proposals on or before the time and date specified in the bottom row of the table in Section 2.1 above (the “Closing Time”).
Each Proponent should submit its Proposal by email in accordance with the following:
• Subject of the file to be: PS# - Title – Vendor name.
• Document format for submissions:
o RFP Part C in PDF format – 1 combined PDF file,
o Appendix 3 (pricing tab) in Excel format, and;
o Any other attachments if necessary
• Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
• Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy to the City of Vancouver.
• Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
• Due to cybersecurity concerns, the City of Vancouver will quarantine any inbound email with attachments not in PDF or Microsoft Office formats which will result in non-delivery to Supply Chain Management and will be deemed not submitted. Non-compliant file formats will be detected and quarantined even if they are compressed, zipped, renamed, and include password protected zipped files.
• The maximum number of attachments allowed in an email message is 250 attachments.
• The maximum size limit for an email message, including all attachments, is 20MB per message
To be considered by the City, a Proposal must be submitted in the form set out in Part C (the “Form of Proposal”), completed and duly executed by the relevant Proponent.
Amendments to a Proposal may be submitted via the same methods, at any time prior to the Closing Time.
Proposals are revocable and may be withdrawn at any time before or after the Closing Time.
Proposals received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed proposals will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The RFP concerns the City’s interest in procuring one asphalt plant drum dryer. The City has an immediate need to replace one unit.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Proponents must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
No amendment at this time.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers
Q&A No. 1 75 KB
ISSUED ON JULY 28, 2021