RFP PS20191072 - AI FOR VANCOUVER POLICE DEPARTMENT FORENSIC VIDEO UNIT
Questions & Answers
November 6, 2019
All enquiries regarding the RFP must be addressed to:
Diana Chan, Contracting Specialist
All enquiries must be made in writing. In-person or telephone enquiries are not permitted.
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Tuesday, November 12, 2019
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proposals must be received by the City on or before the time and date specified in the bottom row of the table in Section 2.1 above (the “Closing Time”).
Proposals must be submitted by email in accordance with the following:
• Subject of the file to be: PS20191072 – AI for Vancouver Police Department Forensic Video – Vendor name.
• Document format for submissions:
o RFP Part C in PDF format – 1 combined PDF file,
o Appendix 3 (pricing tab) in Excel format, and;
o Any other attachments if necessary
• Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
• Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy to the City of Vancouver. Do not email your submission to the Contact Person.
• If you did not receive an automated email within few minutes, check your junk folder first, and then contact Purchasing@vancouver.ca.
• Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
To be considered by the City, a Proposal must be submitted in the form set out in Part C (the “Form of Proposal”), completed and duly executed by the relevant Proponent.
Amendments to a Proposal may be submitted via the same methods, at any time prior to the Closing Time.
Proposals are revocable and may be withdrawn at any time before or after the Closing Time.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The Vancouver Police Department Forensic Video Unit (“FVU”) seeks an on-premise AI platform to provide effective and efficient video intelligence. FVU needs to replace the current manual system which entails staff spending hours reviewing video footage for evidence during investigations. The scope of work includes product licensing, implementation services, and ongoing support services. The selected solution must meet functional, technical, data and security, and FOIPPA requirements.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
No amendment at this time.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers