Request For Application
RFA PS20211325 - PRE-QUALIFICATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANTS - ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT AND REMEDIATION
Questions & Answers
November 30, 2021
All enquiries regarding the RFA must be addressed to:
Gavin Marshall, Contracting Specialist
All enquiries must be made in writing and are to be directed only to the above contact person. In-person or telephone enquiries are not permitted.
[Please specify bid number, bid title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, December 16, 2021
All references to time in the RFA are references to the time in the City of Vancouver, as indicated in the electronic timestamp the Application receives upon delivery to the email address specified herein, which is in turn synchronized to Network Time Protocol (NTP) provided by the National Research Council of Canada adjusted to local Pacific Time Zone.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applicants should submit their Applications on or before the time and date specified in the bottom row of the table in Section 2.1 above (the “Closing Time”).
Each Applicant should submit its Application by email in accordance with the following:
• Subject of the file to be: PS20211325 - RFA - Title - Vendor name.
• Document format for submissions:
o RFA Part C in PDF format – 1 combined PDF file,
o Appendix 3 (pricing tab) in Excel format, and;
o Any other attachments if necessary
• Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
• Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy to the City of Vancouver.
• Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
• Due to cybersecurity concerns, the City of Vancouver will quarantine any inbound email with attachments not in PDF or Microsoft Office formats which will result in non-delivery to Supply Chain Management and will be deemed not submitted. Non-compliant file formats will be detected and quarantined even if they are compressed, zipped, renamed, and include password protected zipped files.
• The maximum number of attachments allowed in an email message is 250 attachments.
• The maximum size limit for an email message, including all attachments, is 20MB per message
Applications must not be submitted by fax.
To be considered by the City, an Application must be submitted in the form set out in Part C (the “Form of Application”), completed and duly executed by the relevant Applicant.
Amendments to an Application may be submitted via the same methods, at any time prior to the Closing Time.
Request for Application received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Fax Request for Application will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City of Vancouver is seeking to pre-qualify environmental consultants to complete environmental assessment and remediation services to support City projects and services including affordable housing development, Parks development, engineering servicing (City streets, laneways, utilities), community centres, and other City-led development projects. The services are expected to include contaminated site investigations; completion of environmental risk and liability estimates; remediation planning and site remediation works; completion of environmental and human health risk assessments; preparation of Provincial ministry of environment regulatory submissions; spill response for land-based spills, and other environmental services, as required.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Applicants must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
No amendment at this time.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers
Q&A No. 2 143 KB
ISSUED NOVEMBER 30, 2021