Invitation to Tender
ITT PS20210042 - CONSTRUCTION SERVICES FOR 2021 GAS SYSTEM EXPANSION AND UPGRADES - VANCOUVER LANDFILL (FOR PREQUALIFIED VENDORS)
March 17, 2021
Questions & Answers
March 19, 2021
All queries related to this ITT should be submitted in writing by email to:
Brian Brennan, Contracting Specialist
[Please specify bid number, bid title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date.
Deadline for inquiries: March 15, 2021
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, March 25, 2021
The dates and times of the City’s receipt of Tenders hereunder will be determined exclusively by electronic time stamps recorded on the automated email receipts sent to Tenderers on submission of their Tenders, which time stamps in turn are synchronized to the Network Time Protocol (NTP) provided by the National Research Council of Canada adjusted to local Pacific Time Zone.
Tenders are to be addressed to the Supply Chain Management office, 4th Floor, City of Vancouver, 453 West 12th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V5Y 1V4, and received at email@example.com prior to 3:00pm on Thursday, March 25, 2021 (the “Closing Time”).
Tenders will not be publicly opened. Tender results can be found within 48 hours of the Closing
Time at the following website:
Tenderers are asked to indicate their intentions to submit Tenders by submitting the Response Notification Form (Appendix 1) to the Contact Person by email on or before March 25, 2021.
Any Tender received after the Closing Time may be returned unopened to the Tenderer.
Faxed or emailed Tenders and/or other documents will not be accepted.
It is the sole responsibility of each Tenderer to check the City’s website at
http://vancouver.ca/doing-business/open-bids.aspx regularly for addenda, amendments and questions and answers related to the ITT, which the City may issue at any time during the process, and for any reason, at its discretion.
Tenders received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed tenders will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City of Vancouver invites tenders from prequalified construction contractors for provision
of certain landfill gas works expansion and upgrade work at the City’s landfill facility located
at 5400 72nd Street in Delta, BC ( the “Landfill”), involving the installation of a number of
vertical gas wells and gas collectors and the replacement of gas header pipe at multiple
locations within the Landfill.
The Specifications and Drawings are incorporated herein by reference and will be available for
Tenderers at the following FTP site:
The user ID is: PS20210042dl@coveftp01
The password is: Kax8treP (The password is case sensitive)
This ITT is restricted to Tenderers who, pursuant to the City’s RFEOI No.PS20190859 Vancouver Landfill Gas Works – Contractor Prequalification, have been pre-qualified to submit tenders.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Bidders must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
PS20210042 7,296 KB
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES FOR 2021 GAS SYSTEM EXPANSION AND UPGRADES - VANCOUVER LANDFILL (FOR PREQUALIFIED VENDORS)
1. RE: CHANGES TO DRAWINGS - PART D – FORM OF AGREEMENT - SCHEDULE 2 –SPECIFICATIONS AND DRAWINGS - DRAWINGS – Rev D – Issued for Amendment No.1 –2021/03/05
2. RE: CHANGE TO SPECIFICATIONS - PART D – FORM OF AGREEMENT - SCHEDULE 2 – SPECIFICATIONS AND DRAWINGS - SPECIFICATIONS - SECTION 01 20 00 MEASUREMENT AND PAYMENT
3. RE: CHANGE TO SPECIFICATIONS - PART D – FORM OF AGREEMENT - SCHEDULE 2 – SPECIFICATIONS AND DRAWINGS - SPECIFICATIONS - SECTION 01 20 00 MEASUREMENT AND PAYMENT
4. RE: CHANGE TO SPECIFICATIONS - PART D – FORM OF AGREEMENT - SCHEDULE 2 –
SPECIFICATIONS AND DRAWINGS - SPECIFICATIONS - SECTION 33 51 10 LANDFILL GAS PIPE, FITTINGS, AND VALVES
5. RE: CHANGE TO PART C – FORM OF TENDER - SCHEDULE “A” – SCHEDULE OF QUANTITIES AND PRICES
6. RE: CHANGE TO PART A – INTRODUCTION – 3.0 TENDER DOCUMENTS - FORM OF TENDER - (f) the pictures of the Site titled PS20210042 – Site Pictures
1. RE: CHANGES TO PART D – FORM OF AGREEMENT - Section 01 11 00 - Summary of Work
2. RE: CHANGES TO PART C – FORM OF TENDER AND PART D – FORM OF AGREEMENT -
Substantial Completion and Total Performance dates
1. RE: CHANGE TO PART C – FORM OF TENDER - SCHEDULE “A” – SCHEDULE OF QUANTITIES AND PRICES.
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers