Invitation to Tender
ITT PS20200899 - CONTRACTOR FOR WINONA PARK PLAYGROUND REPLACEMENT
October 27, 2020
Questions & Answers
October 26, 2020
All queries related to this ITT should be submitted in writing to the attention of:
Jason Lo, Contracting Specialist
[Please specify bid number, bid title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, October 29, 2020
“Vancouver Time” will be conclusively deemed to be the time indicated in the electronic timestamp the Tender receives upon receipt at the email address specified herein, which is in turn synchronized to Network Time Protocol (NTP) provided by the National Research Council of Canada adjusted to local Pacific Time Zone.
Tenders will be not be publicly opened. Tender results can be found within 48 hours of the Closing
Time at the following website:
Tenders must be received at the email addressed specified above prior to the Closing Time.
Tenders received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed tenders will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City of Vancouver as represented by its Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation (the “City”) invites Tenders for the Winona Park Playground Replacement.
The Work generally includes, but is not limited to:
• Protection of existing trees as noted on the drawings;
• All demolition work as indicated in the drawings;
NOTE: Existing playground to remain during construction
• Off-site disposal of excess fill material;
• Earthworks to achieve grades and slopes indicated in the drawings;
• Supply, delivery and installation of playground equipment, including surfacing;
• Coordination of installation of specific owner supplied playground equipment;
• Supply and installation of all asphalt paving as described in the drawings;
• Supply and installation of concrete work as indicated in the drawings;
• Supply and installation of site furnishings;
• Supply and install of growing medium;
• Supply and install of trees, shrubs and sod as indicated in the drawings;
• Install owner-supplied benches and bike racks, including delivery to the site from Evan Yard;
• Install owner-supplied boulders, including delivery to the site from Kent Yard; and
• Maintenance of works installed.
The Site is located at 7575 Columbia Street, Vancouver, British Columbia. The Site is further described in the Tender Documents, including the Site Plan attached with the drawings.
Tenderers may choose to attend the information meeting (the “Information Meeting”) on
October 9, 2020 commencing at 11:00 am.
The location of the Information Meeting will be: 7575 Columbia Street, Vancouver, British
Tenderers are asked to pre-register for the Information Meeting by submitting the Information Meeting Attendance Form (Appendix 1) to the Contact Person by email prior to 3 pm October 5, 2020.
Tenderers are asked to indicate their intentions to submit Tenders by submitting the Response Notification Form (Appendix 2) to the Contact Person by email on or before October 22, 2020.
Downloading the Document
Bidders must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
PS20200899 18,535 KB
CONTRACTOR FOR WINONA PARK PLAYGROUND REPLACEMENT
No amendment at this time.
Questions and Answers