Invitation to Tender
ITT PS20190335 - CONTRACTOR FOR CEDAR COTTAGE PARK RENEWAL
August 20, 2019
Questions & Answers
August 15, 2019
All queries related to this ITT should be submitted in writing to the attention of:
Jessica Li, Buyer
[Please specify bid number, bid title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, August 22, 2019
City of Vancouver, Purchasing Services
453 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver, BC Canada V5Y 1V4
Envelopes submitted by courier or otherwise in-person should be delivered to:
Supply Chain Management
453 West 12th Avenue - 4th Floor - Bid Submission Box
Vancouver City Hall
Vancouver, British Columbia
Tenders received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed tenders will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City of Vancouver as represented by its Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation (the“City”) invites Tenders for the Cedar Cottage Park Renewal.
The Work generally includes, but is not limited to:
- Site mobilization and hoarding, demolition, and tree protection;
- Earthwork, stripping, grading and drainage for new sports courts, and new path
- Reconstruction of existing tennis court hard surfacing for new basketball courts;
-Finish grading and site restoration with pertinent soft and hard landscape finishes and
- Asphalt pedestrian connections and concrete finishing;
- Landscape and sport site fitments and furnishings;
- New Playground Equipment supply and installation;
- Complete renovation of playground area;
- Clean up and dispose of construction debris off site in accordance with local
- 1 Year Landscape Maintenance from from issuance of substantial performance
- Attendance at a one year warranty walk through starting from issuance of substantial
performance, and repair of any outstanding issues
The Site is located at 2650 Clark Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia. The Site is further described in the Tender Documents, including the Site Plan attached with the drawings.
Tenderers are invited to attend an information meeting (the “Information Meeting”) on August 1, 2019 commencing at 10:00 am.
The location of the Information Meeting will be: Cedar Cottage Park, 2650 Clark Drive,
Vancouver, British Columbia.
Tenderers are asked to pre-register for the Information Meeting by submitting the Information Meeting Attendance Form (Appendix 1) to the Contact Person by fax or email prior to August 1, 2019.
Downloading the Document
Bidders must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
Download (PDF format only)
PS20190335 2244 KB
CONTRACTOR FOR CEDAR COTTAGE PARK RENEWAL
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers