Request For Expressions of Interest
RFEOI PS20211116 - PROVISION OF A MEETING MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
August 16, 2021
Questions & Answers
August 17, 2021
All queries related to this RFEOI should be submitted in writing to the attention of:
Diana Chan, Contracting Specialist
[Please specify bid number, bid title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Tuesday, September 7, 2021
An Expression of Interest should be submitted by email prior to 3:00pm PST on September 7, 2021 (the “Closing Time”) in accordance with the following:
• Subject of the file to be: PS20211116 – Provision of a Meeting Management Solution – Respondent’s name.
• Document format for submissions:
o Schedules 1-5 in PDF format, – 1 combined PDF file, and;
o Any additional attachments if required.
• Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
• Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca; do not deliver a physical copy. DO NOT EMAIL YOUR SUBMISSION TO THE CONTACT PERSON.
• Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
• Due to cybersecurity concerns, the City will quarantine any inbound email with attachments not in PDF or Microsoft Office formats which will result in non-delivery to Supply Chain Management and will be deemed not submitted. Non-compliant file formats will be detected and quarantined even if they are compressed, zipped, renamed, and include password protected zipped files.
• The maximum number of attachments allowed in an email message is 250 attachments.
• The maximum size limit for an email message, including all attachments, is 20MB per message
Each Expression of Interest must be marked with the respondent’s name and the RFEOI title and number.
“Vancouver Time” will be conclusively deemed to be time in the City of Vancouver, as indicated in the electronic timestamp the submission receives upon delivery to the email address specified herein, which is in turn synchronized to Network Time Protocol (NTP) provided by the National Research Council of Canada adjusted to local Pacific Time Zone.
. DO NOT SUBMIT EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST BY FAX.
Submissions received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Fax submission will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City of Vancouver (the “City”) is seeking expressions of interest (“Expressions of Interest”) from respondents with expertise in the provision of a meeting management solution. The City, with a diverse population of over 630,000 (per 2016 Census, Statistics Canada), is the largest local government in the Province of BC and the third largest in Canada.
The City is requesting the submissions of Expressions of Interest to supply a robust meeting management solution with the following deliverables:
• Supply and implementation of an on-premise or hosted solution providing complete agenda and meeting management functionality, inclusive of software and software licenses;
• Implementation project management, inclusive of data migration, training & support materials, Go-Live support and Post-Go-Live stabilization support; and
• Post Go-Live ongoing solution support and maintenance.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Proponents must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
Amendment No. 1 152 KB
1. “Instructions to Respondents” tab:; 2. “Cloud Questionnaire” tab:
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers
Q&A No. 1 78 KB
ISSUED AUGUST 17, 2021