Request For Proposal
RFP PS20210647 - PROVISION OF WIRELINE SERVICES
September 16, 2021
Questions & Answers
September 23, 2021
All enquiries regarding the RFP must be addressed to:
Diana Chan, Contracting Specialist
All enquiries must be made in writing and are to be directed only to the above contact person. In-person or telephone enquiries are not permitted.
[Please specify proposal document number, proposal title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, October 7, 2021
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, October 21, 2021
All references to time in the RFP are references to the time in the City of Vancouver, as indicated in the electronic timestamp the Proposal receives upon delivery to the email address specified herein, which is in turn synchronized to Network Time Protocol (NTP) provided by the National Research Council of Canada adjusted to local Pacific Time Zone.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proposals must be received by the City on or before the time and date specified in the bottom row of the table in Section 2.1 above (the “Closing Time”).
Each Proponent should submit its Proposal by email in accordance with the following:
• Subject of the file to be: PS20210647 - RFP - Provision of Wireline Services – Vendor name.
• Document format for submissions:
o RFP Part C in PDF format – 1 combined PDF file,
o PS20210647 - Appendix 3 – Commercial Proposal (refer to separate file attachment) in Excel format, and;
o Any other attachments if necessary
• Zip the files to reduce the size or email separately if needed.
• Send your submissions to Bids@vancouver.ca do not deliver a physical copy to the City of Vancouver.
• Submitting the files via Drop box, FTP, or similar programs, is not acceptable.
• Due to cybersecurity concerns, the City of Vancouver will quarantine any inbound email with attachments not in PDF or Microsoft Office formats which will result in non-delivery to Supply Chain Management and will be deemed not submitted. Non-compliant file formats will be detected and quarantined even if they are compressed, zipped, renamed, and include password protected zipped files.
• The maximum number of attachments allowed in an email message is 250 attachments.
• The maximum size limit for an email message, including all attachments, is 20MB per message
To be considered by the City, a Proposal must be submitted in the form set out in Part C (the “Form of Proposal”), completed and duly executed by the relevant Proponent.
Amendments to a Proposal may be submitted via the same methods, at any time prior to the Closing Time.
Proposals are revocable and may be withdrawn at any time before or after the Closing Time.
Proposals received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed proposals will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
This Request for Proposals is an invitation by The City of Vancouver to qualified firms to submit proposals to provide wireline solutions consisting of voice, data, and business Internet services for the City of Vancouver, Vancouver Library Board, and Vancouver Police Board (collectively, the “City”). These services include managed network services that provide high-speed connectivity to City sites through the proponent’s network, connectivity to the PSTN for the City’s private VoIP telephone system, multiple standalone circuits for PSTN connectivity, ADSL type connections to the Internet and high speed corporate connectivity to the public Internet. The City welcomes Proposals with innovative approaches to the City’s objectives and requirements as described in this document.
No information meeting at this time.
Downloading the Document
Proponents must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
PS20210647 626 KB
PROVISION OF WIRELINE SERVICES
ANNEX 1 - DETAILED REQUIREMENTS
LIST OF WIRELINE SITE ADDRESSES
APPENDIX 3 - COMMERCIAL PROPOSAL
Annex 2 - List of Wireline Site Addresses
No addendum at this time.
Questions and Answers
Q&A No. 1 76 KB
ISSUED SEPTEMBER 23, 2021