Invitation to Tender
ITT PS20190928 - KASLO PARK PLAYGROUND UPGRADE
August 26, 2019
August 30, 2019
Questions & Answers
All queries related to this ITT should be submitted in writing to the attention of:
Gamaliel Martinez, Contracting Specialist
[Please specify bid number, bid title and purchasing agent's name when sending email.]
Questions will be accepted, and answers posted, ONLY IF they are submitted in writing five working days prior to the bid closing date
CLOSING DATE & TIME
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, September 5, 2019
3:00:00 pm (Local Vancouver Time), Thursday, September 12, 2019
City of Vancouver, Purchasing Services
453 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver, BC Canada V5Y 1V4
Envelopes submitted by courier or otherwise in-person should be delivered to:
Supply Chain Management
453 West 12th Avenue - 4th Floor - Bid Submission Box
Vancouver City Hall
Vancouver, British Columbia
Tenders received after the closing time may be returned unopened.
Faxed tenders will not be accepted.
Please visit our Bidding Procedures page for additional information.
General Description of Requirement
The City of Vancouver (the “City”) invites Tenders for construction services to complete
upgrades to the children’s playground at Kaslo Park in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The Work generally includes, but is not limited to:
- replacement of existing playground at Kaslo Park;
- protection of existing trees as noted in the Drawings;
- all demolition work as indicated in the Drawings;
- earthworks to achieve grades and slops indicated in the Drawings;
- supply and installation of all subsurface drainage work;
- supply, delivery and installation of playground equipment, including surfacing;
- supply and install all asphalt paving as described in the Drawings;
- supply and install all concrete work as indicated in the Drawings;
- install owner-supplied benches, including delivery to the Site from Evans Yard; and
- install owner-supplied boulders, including delivery to Site from Kent Yard.
Refer to the Drawings and Specifications for a more detailed description of the Work.
The Site is located at 2851 E 7th Avenue, in Vancouver, British Columbia. The Site is further
described in the Tender Documents, including the Site Plan included in the Drawings.
Tenderers are invited to attend an information meeting (the “Information Meeting”) on August
16, 2019 commencing at 9:00 a.m. Vancouver Time.
The Information Meeting will be held at 2851 E 7th Avenue, in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Tenderers are asked to meet at the existing playground five (5) minutes prior to the start of
the Information Meeting.
Tenderers are asked to pre-register for the Information Meeting by submitting the Information
Meeting Attendance Form (Appendix 1) to the Contact Person by email prior to August 15,
Downloading the Document
Bidders must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so will invalidate your bid.
Amendment 1 54 KB
1. RE: Revised Closing Time
2. RE: Appendix 2 Submission Date
3. RE: Revised Deadline for Inquiries
Addendum No.1 1187 KB
1. Re: Revised Drawing L-401
2. Re: Revised Specifications – Section 2.3
Questions and Answers